Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Injuries - updated

Oh! And Bennett went back to the dentist today to have that unfortunate event followed up . . . He's going to be just fine, everyone. Dr. Mike gave Brian a very good report (I was at a job interview, yay!). . . There is no increased risk of teeth falling out or turning brown/grey. The one that was chipped was actually chipped in two ways, one corner taken out and then the front plane was chipped off. Luckily, the chipping was exclusively enamel and didn't make it to the pulp at all. Also, it's not sharp enough to risk cutting his tongue or lips. Whew!

In other news - the job interview went well. I'm going back for a follow up interview next week. They want the new people to start Nov. 15. I'll have to see if I can negotiate a start date after I return from my girls' weekend! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment