Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The sun was shining today

The sun had come out
There was lots to play.
We had to get out
On this sun-shiney day.

My apologies to Dr. Seuss . . . it was an absolutely lovely afternoon! Bennett and I had a great morning at the Buffalo Museum of Science. We met up with friends from our playgroup in the Explorations room and he was content for an hour and a half. After we left, we went to Michael's house and played and had lunch before coming home to crash. Unfortunately, Bennett must have known that the sun was shining because he only slept for one hour. I left him in his bed for the full two hour nap time.

When we got up - we went outside! First to join more friends from playgroup at a local playground. It was a bit windy, so we left after an hour to come home. Bennett and I took a walk in the wagon which was tons of fun and then he played in the backyard forever! He put on his farmer jacket and hat (totally imaginary, but he looked soooo good, y'all!) and dug in the dirt.

I've taken lots of photos and videos in the last month or so, since I got my new phone. I'll download them to the computer and then add them to the blog in the next couple of days.
Climbing a rock wall with daddy's help
Some of Bennett's artwork at school - notice the "title"
Building at the science museum
My ladybug!
Bowling with daddy - Bennett's new "flavorite"thing to do
My very favorite photo of him right now! CHEESSEE

4 comments:

  1. There's a "Blogger" app that you can use on your iPhone. It should allow you to post photos (and videos?) directly from your phone, on the go!
    http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/09/announcing-blogger-app-for-ios.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lookie-there. I done went and added photos direckly from my phone device. Lordy be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, love her little pea-pickin' heart!

    ReplyDelete