Monday, February 14, 2011

A few new photos

So, I thought I'd post my favorite photos from the last few months. We can see how awesome Bennett's hair has become!

October - birthday!

October - pumpkin patch

November - packing revealed some old friends!

November - Dad's leiderhosen (sp?) fit!

November - night time with Oma!

November (?) - the slide at Rolly Pollies

December - Christmas with Bert

January - these are the only photos we have from January. It's sad, isn't it?

February - our little indentured servant!

February - hard at work, again.

This one is out of order - from December.



And now - a fun video from our day in the snowy driveway!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to the poor child in January? Did he finally find the electrical outlets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just combed his hair when it was dry. It's getting VERY long! But because it's so curly - I really can't bring myself to have Brian cut it again.

    ReplyDelete