Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick note . . .

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been flipping through pictures from the last few months and there are some super cute ones! I'll be posting photos and videos very soon, I promise!

Today - we went to Winterfest, a celebration of winter (and snow, ugh) in a small suburb of Buffalo. Bennett got to go sledding for the first time ever. He seemed to like it after about the third trip down. I think he'll be a real fan by the time next winter rolls around. We also built a snowman. Well, Brian and I did some building, Bennett supervised.

Bennett really seems to like the snow. I think he's truly a Buffalonian. Not me. I have had enough of this snow. Really - spring better arrive soon!!

Thanks for checking in! Pics and videos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment