Saturday, November 23, 2013

Television

I was reminded again this morning why I hate commercial television. In an effort to let Brian actually sleep in after a late night working, I took Bennett to "Old MacDonald's" to climb and get some energy burned. 

I selected the one closest to our house because snow is expected this morning and I didn't want to get stuck far from home. What I neglected to remember is that this one has a t.v. visible from the play place. 

Bennett was an absolute zombie the whole time we were there. Thank goodness he thought the commercials were "grown up shows" and didn't realize they were trying to sell him toys! The sound was muted. A tiny blessing I suppose. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, e calls it "Old McDonalds" too! I suppose B has figured it out by now?

    ReplyDelete