Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa, redeaux again

We went to see a third Santa tonight. My friend Tamara (CJ's mom) invited us to join them at the Festival of Lights at the Erie Co. Fairgrounds this evening. I'm so glad that we went! I didn't think that Bennett would really be into seeing Santa, but he was okay. He didn't burst into tears, which was wonderful! (He told Santa that he wanted "lights" for Christmas. News to me!)
High Fives for Santa!

Before we stopped to see Santa, we drove through a field of lighted displays, which was lots of fun. Bennett loved identifying what each theme was. He especially liked the reindeer. I'm only sad that we drove the Elantra rather than the Volvo because my clutch leg is exhausted!



Then, we went inside where we met up with CJ, Tamara and Chris for the boys to ride some rides. What fun! There was a car ride similar to the one they rode last summer at the Old Home Days, a motor boat ride and a train.

Definitely an activity to repeat next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment