Monday, October 17, 2011

photo overload

We've had a busy couple of weeks, folks! Sharing a few favorite photos of your favorite TWO YEAR OLD!!! First, we spent the weekend before Bennett's birthday in London, ON, with his Oma and Grandpa.

What do these fancy napkins mean?

Why all the pics, ma?

FIRE!!!

mmmmmmmm - special treats.

I like TREATS!

too many treats . . .
Then, playdate with friends in the park on Monday afternoon:

I promise he did more running than eating!


Wednesday, we celebrated early in the morning with Daddy, and then with friends at a playdate at our house in the afternoon:
All of these for me??
Showing off his new Grandpa Pajamas


I think the balloons were his fave!

Ripping right in

The COUNT!!!!

Showing off his spoils - Elmo and The Count


Look at me! I'm the birthday boy.

WHAT?!?! More treats? Gimme more birthdays, man.

A little drunk on icing, I think.
Friday, we went to Virginia for the wedding of my good RMWC pal, Susan. Bennett came along and enjoyed quality time with Granna and Daddyo.

With Daddy in the gardens at Ferry Farm

Directing traffic - maybe for bugs?

He really loved that flag!

More flag - perhaps he was feeling patriotic.

And now he has his very own tri-point hat

Being wrangled by Daddyo

1 comment: