Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Success at "gool"

Great news to report today!!!

Brian took Bennett to school this morning. Don't be mistaken, I followed behind them and made sure to keep myself from falling apart (let's be honest). Brian came back to the car about ten minutes after going inside. He was a little frazzled because Bennett had started screaming when they got off the elevator. Sheesh!

Anyway, I came home and busied myself to keep distracted. And then it was time to go back for pick up. I was nervous to learn how the day went, but was pleasantly surprised. Ms. Vivian told me that Bennett only cried for a couple of minutes after Brian left and then went on about his day. He only cried during transitions, which is normal at home. He was smiling when I came into the classroom and was so happy to show me what he had done that day.

We're all about celebrating the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment