Thursday, September 22, 2011

laundry

Today, Bennett and I had a really great day together. We went to Rolly Pollies this morning to make up the class we missed last weekend. Of course, he wet his car seat on the way there because he told me had to go potty as we were stopping at a stop light on a very busy street and I could not turn right! Ugh. I don't know why I let these sorts of things bother me so much.

Regardless - we had a great time in class, especially when Mr. Jim told us that we could consider bumping Bennett up to the two year old class. Yay! I think we'll give it a try next week to see how it goes.

After class, we came home and played outside for a little bit. Bennett really likes to dig - which makes his clothes really dirty. I don't mind the dirt, honestly. I mind the peed upon clothes more, for some reason.

He slept for two hours at naptime and I was even able to nap for a little bit. After his nap, I tried to get him to go to the bathroom and he flat out refused, even threw some real tears into the mix. Of course, he was doing all kinds of potty dances. As I was moving to get the potty seat on our toilet, he let loose - spraying the whole toilet, the floor and the wall around the toilet. Not the way to make a happy mama!

THEN - he jumped in mud puddles when we went to the playground to meet up with friends. I had to change his pants, shoes, socks AND unders. Oh my lordie!!!

We seriously added to the laundry load today. I would like to have just one day when he wears only one outfit from wake to sleep.

1 comment: