Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nearly Tear-Free

Today was nearly tear-free!! Oma said that Bennett was awesome all day and didn't cry at all - not even when it was time for nap. Brian said that Bennett cried a little when it was time for him to go to work. I guess it wasn't for very long since Oma didn't comment on it!

I'm so happy that he's doing well with this big change. Work is going just great for me. I'm pretty solitary right now, which is fine. I'm getting plenty of time to read and learn all that fancy "lingo" that's so different up in these parts. (Did I tell you that the reason I haven't gotten a job up here yet is because I was trained in Virginia and the "lingo" is different in New York? I guess it doesn't matter that I'm Nationally Certified in a position that is federally mandated and all that . . . ) Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment